Monday, February 7, 2011

Minx

I love Minx! 


Minx is a newer product that DOES NOT damage you natural nails!  It is applied with a heat lamp and it lasts anywhere from 1-2 weeks on your fingernails and 4 weeks and longer on your toenails (I had mine on my toenails for over two months!) I actually like them better than Glitter Toes...I know Glitter Toes are really pretty and everything but I like the idea of being able to remove Minx at home!  No filing is needed on the natural nails and no filing to remove Minx.  To remove you just apply heat and peel off.  Minx is a solid film with a sticky back that adheres to the nail by applying heat.  It takes about an hour to apply Minx.  They come in a variety of colors and patterns.  I recommend Minx to every lady out there and yes, little girls can wear this too!   I can specially order colors and patterns for you, there is a $15 pre-payment to do this.  Come and check out Minx! 








No comments:

Post a Comment